Every Choice is a Spiritual Choice

Comments on this entry are closed.

1. Peggie Arvidson July 24, 2008, 8:22 am

Paul. Thanks for being you. I have found that the posts we struggle with “putting out there” are the ones that are most meaningful for those we reach. While we don’t necessarily practice the same religion, I wholeheartedly agree that every choice is a spiritual choice. We truly are spiritual beings doing work here on Earth. Thanks for the reminder.

Peggie

2. Paul Watson July 24, 2008, 10:18 am

Peggie – Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comment and hope to hear more from you!

-Paul.

3. Dr. Tiger July 29, 2008, 10:01 am

I am often the same way. I love Christ, but often find the attitudes and behaviors of other Christians to be a poor representation of my own faith. Thanks for sharing this.

Dr. Tiger

4. Anita Donaldson June 8, 2009, 4:52 pm

Paul – Although I don’t consider myself a Christian, your beliefs greatly mirror my own spiritual beliefs about my relationship with the divine and they touched me. Thanks for putting yourself out there.
    Keep walking the path.
    Anita

5. William Ottley May 10, 2010, 9:23 am

Paul – I Have to agree with "Anita" on this. coming from a "weak Christian" up bringing, aka "Unitied", I had problems with how everyone was giving lip service, and their actions were doing another. I started to grow up, thinking "i'll just ask the priest to bless me, and i won't have to worry about it anymore", and "I'll worry about my sins when I get older, and I'll figure out who God is when i'm older". I even went to get baptized by the Catholic church when I was 21. I started to develop a "hatred" towards Christianity, because of all the lip service that "Christians" seem to do. And I started to find faith in Quantum Physics, and how we are all connected, and we are all energy, and that this reality is an illusion. And everything was fine. Except, this haunting feeling of "hatred". And then I started to think, and read a few blog posts here, talked to people there, etc. And I realised, although I know there are a lot more prophet and guru's than just Jesus, the core of my faith is still Christian! I just… know more, and am more responsible than the typical Christian who does lip service. I just wanted to say thank you! You truly are right. When we focus on our EGO, and become the observer of our own thoughts, we come to realise that we are 100% responsbile for our own actions. You truly are right "right choices nurture my spirit and result in kindness, faithfulness, unconditional love, and peace." Thanks Paul *Hugs*

6. Terry May 17, 2010, 8:07 am

During my research for a lesson I'm teaching on life choices, I came across your article. And since I don't believe in happenstance, I choose to believe it was divine guidance. Courage is an integral part of our life as Christians. To step out in faith and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit in our lives not only glorifies our Father, but it reaches out to those who may be searching for a new path in their personal life. Your courage in posting this article not only inspires me, but I beleive it puts a smile on Jesus' face. Thank you.

7. eaglesinflight October 15, 2010, 7:27 pm

I am giving a message on choices. I love your comments and especially what our right choices result in; unconditional love, peace, kindness, faithfulness; the fruit of Holy Spirit manifested in our lives. What a blessed life it is when we walk in the Spirit.

8. Mary Jane Aragon March 27, 2013, 10:43 am

Making better choices in life is good, however, choosing the right choice is best. Decision making begins with a willingness to submit your intentions to God’s perfect will and humbly follow his direction. Thus, whatever our choices are we should know that there are always consequences and this would enable us to be wise in making choices. I remember a quotation, “Life is the sum of the decision you make.” Thank you Paul for sharing and being true. Jesus Christ’s guidance be upon us all!