September is always a crazy month of travel. I started the month leading a workshop at the Christian Web Conference at Biola University. I’m currently in Helsinki, Finland, at an internet security conference. I presented on the six strategic elements of integrating online tools into your business strategy. The chairman of the conference told me that three people told him my presentation was, in their opinion, one of the most valuable parts of the conference.
Tomorrow, I head home. I’ll have a chance to re-adjust to USA time and wash laundry before I head to the ‘Emerging Technologies & Media Mythologies’ conference in Grand Rapids, MI.
I haven’t had much time to write this month, but here is what I have:
- Church Online and Getting Hit by a Bus
- Teaching Church Planters How to Die
- The Grossest Misconception of Church Online
- Church Online and the Lord’s Supper
- Baptism and Church Online