Weekly Roundup - 08/29/2009
Here are some things I wrote this week. Enjoy! Thinking Family
- 10 Things to Do With Your Kids This Weekend
- A Peek Inside Our Anniversary Treasure Chest
- 3 Ways to Avoid Blowing Up All Over Your Kids
- The Key to Financial Peace: “Act Your Wage”
- Three Powerful Moments in Your Family’s Day
- Intensive Online Missions and Ministry Class This Fall!
- Video – Is Social Media A Fad?
- “Twitter Will Only Be Around for Two Years.”
- Are You Keeping People From Being Forgiven?
You can listen to an interview I did with Luke of Covenant Eyes here.
I developed a class on Online Missions and Ministry that I will teach online this fall. You can read more about it here.
Didn't make much progress on the book this week. Meetings and other projects kept me from spending much time on it. I hope to get a bit more done this week.